How to Make Rick Simpson’s Medicinal Cannabis Oil Safely

You need Adobe Flash Player to watch this video.
Download it from Adobe.

Don’t get caught making this natural remedy at home folks, you will probably be hauled off; booked as a criminal; tossed into a Big Pharma sponsored corporate dungeon. Meanwhile, the fraudsters on Wall Street continue to bilk, rob, rape and plunder without so much as a single swindler in jail, wrecking havoc upon the surface of the planet, leaving a stench in their wake that must certainly offend the nostrils of high heaven, yet they continue to walk the streets freely with impunity, while the citizen is criminalized and bound in the chains and weight of insane, criminal U.S. polices that favor the institutionalized drug pushers – Big Pharma.

It is within the best interests of the ‘Pharmaceutical Industry’ to maintain psychological pressure to bear in keeping the cannabis plant illegal, that is until the industry can device a patent for a genetically modified form which it can then control, price and market as ‘their’ creation.

Keeping this gift of Mother Nature illegal, commands high prices from those seedy elements on the take, that have woven their nests throughout the fabric of this Corporatocracy of a government. You won’t find any motive to decriminalize Mother Nature here!

Then there is the ‘Cancer Industry’, a vast organization with the biggest most expensive toys, procedures, drugs and operators; a honey pot for the insurance industry. They even produce marathons from time to time, sponsored by a cornucopia of commercialized vendors; a self-serving siphon that through fear preys on public wallets.

While the natural cure stares everyone in the face, its criminal to accept the free gift from Mother Nature, for to do so the beneficiary could very likely rot in jail as though a murderer or a thief! This planet begins to feel more and more alien as time goes by.

Alert iconPeace, Best Wishes and Hope

Rick Simpson’s book: Phoenix Tears, is once again available: HERE

Rick Simpson’s ‘official’ Facebook page: HERE

This entry was posted in CANNABIS and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to How to Make Rick Simpson’s Medicinal Cannabis Oil Safely

1. Pingback: Hemp, Cannabis, Reefer Madness and the Logging Industry | Minutiae

2. Jennifer Onno says:

I’m Jennifer Onno from Canada and Thanks to God Almighty for allowing me to try Dr. Henderson Hemp Oil for my lungs cancer, with gratitude to Dr. Henderson i had a miraculous healing and am telling everybody about this great Healing with his Hemp Oil.

I have been on Dr. Henderson Hemp Oil for 4months and i just went to do my Lungs Cancer test and i was told that i have no more cancer.
    God am so grateful for all you have done for me concerning my health with the Help of Dr. Henderson and his Hemp Oil service.
    If it was not for Dr. Henderson i would be regretting my life now and crying my eyes out.
    for all those who have cancer problems please contact Dr. Henderson on via email: hendersonmedicalservice@gmail.com and see to your cancer problems solved.
    I am a living witness of Dr. Henderson Hemp Oil Service and i am so grateful to him for saving my life. Doctor Henderson Contact:hendersonmedicalservice@gmail.com

Thank you Dr. Henderson

• amunaor says:

That’s great news!

Do you know if Dr. Henderson follows Rick Simpson’s recipe?

Rick Simpson also found that it is the THC that is the active miracle component. They’ve made Rick a criminal when in fact, it is the government and the drug industry – big pharma – that should be held criminally liable.

Big pharma want’s to patent a chemical counterfeit of this free gift from Mother Nature, so that they can control and market their creation. A very bad dream for everyone!

• pg2109 says:

Warning:
      There is no Dr. Nathan Kisper, Dr. Mike Henderson, Dr. Smith Williams, Dr. Sedney Carey, Dr. Mac Donnald, Dr. Bryan Vance etc.. Only the big scammers hiding behind these names. Unfortunately I am the one of their victims. Be careful and don’t trust them and in any of their “stories”!!!

Liked by 1 person

• Eugenia says:

I’ve ended up browsing on-line greaetr than 3 working hours these days, but I actually by no means discovered every attention-grabbing posting for instance you. It is beautiful price sufficient to do. In my view, if perhaps all of site owners plus blog owners designed excellent content material when you probably did, a web will likely be a lot more helpful than before.

3. Pingback: Hemp, Cannabis, Reefer Madness, the Logging Industry and Big Pharma | Food Freedom News

4. pg2109 says:

Warning:

Liked by 1 person

• amunaor says:

THANKS FOR THAT INFO!

• Anya says:

I am extremely plseaed along with your creating expertise and also with all the structure on your own blog. Will be this kind of any paid out concept or perhaps would an individual customize that oneself? Either way maintain the particular nice top quality creating, it’s unusual to find out any nice website similar to this a single today..

• amunaor says:

You can find out more about Rick by hooking up with him through his Facebook Page

Also, do a Youtube search on: Rick Simpson…………Thanks

• amunaor says:

Thanks for this! I’ve had this confirmed by Rick Simpson himself, on Facebook. Any emails appearing to come from Rick Simpson, or other names, with offers of Cannabis Oil, are fishing expeditions to get into your wallet. Go to Ricks Official Facebook Page for legit answers. You will find everything you need there, including information about scammers.

• Melaniee says:

Hi there would you mind stating which blog plaoftrm you’re using? I’m going to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a difficult time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something unique. P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

• amunaor says:

WordPress!

5. Omnya says:

Thanks in the intelligent juendmegt. All of us & a neighbor was really getting ready to achieve a little groundwork on it. You gotten an important capture an important arrange as a result of much of our area study though It looks like As i come to understand more clear created by blog post. I’m highly lucky to find this type of fantastic info to be shown unreservedly you can get.

6. Niketan says:

I would like to thnkx for the efforts you have put in winirtg this web site. I am hoping the same high-grade web site post from you in the upcoming as well. In fact your creative winirtg abilities has inspired me to get my own web site now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your formulate is a good example of computer.

7. Thabile says:

An individual relaly ensure it is seem to be relaly easy along with your display yet My partner and i locate this kind of topic being relaly one thing which I do believe I might by no means comprehend. This indicates also complicated and also very extensive for me personally. I am anticipating to your subsequent submit, I will test to obtain the hold than it!

8. CannabisOil says:

Cannabis oil cures cancer, view, share, support and like our page:…www.facebook.com/thc.cbdcanabisoil.cures

Please Leave Your Thoughts

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s