U.S. contractors have made billions from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. But now, several are being investigated for slave labor.
Vinnie Tuivaga, a hairdresser from Fiji, was one of the many victims who fell into the trap of modern slavery. Recruited to work in a luxury hotel in Dubai, instead she was trafficked to a military base in Iraq. She was forced to live in a shipping container, paid only a fraction of what was promised, and was unable to leave.
Meanwhile, the contractors kept the difference, lining their pockets with the taxes of ordinary American families.
U.S. tax dollars were never meant to fund slavery.
Almost 70,000 people have already signed the petition – will you tell the U.S. Senate to pass the bipartisan End Trafficking in Government Contracting Act (S. 2234) and stop taxpayer-funded modern slavery?
Greatest Hits Map:
Bitcoins for the little people:
Poppa Bush grinning about grassy knoll event at Ford’s funeral
- The Stealthy Subjugation of An Accommodating Mind
- Energy Psychology – NASA – Edgar Mitchell and Noetic Sciences
- FAKE NEWS and WISNER’S WURLITZER ARE ONE and THE SAME THING
- Former CIA Director Allen Dulles Ordered Hit on Kennedy
- The Cannabis Legalization Prohibition Shuffle
- Anti-Organic, Chemical Agenda of Big Pharma and the FDA Are Killing People
- Cannabis, Carl Sagan, Graham Hancock and Carlos Castaneda
- Carl Sagan and Cannabis, a ‘scientist’, Speaks from the Heart
- The Beginning of us all, is Manifest in, One Egyptian Symbol
- The Language of the Birds and Symbolism
List Posts By:
List Posts By:
I Keep A Close Watch On:
A Teacher of Healing
It Came From Earth
The Alchemy Web Site