Several bare breasted women organized protests yesterday calling on Speaker Nancy Pelosi to impeach President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney,
and to cutoff funding for the Iraq war.
Photo(s) by Luke Thomas
By Luke Thomas
July 24, 2007
Democratic presidential front-runner Senator Hillary Clinton and Speaker Nancy Pelosi were the targets of a group of anti-war protesters yesterday.
The group, organized by Code Pink and Women for Peace, bared their mammories in full view of God and country outside the San Francisco federal building at noon, calling on Pelosi to use her position as the most powerful woman in U.S. political history to impeach President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney.
“We’re here to press the Speaker to call for impeachment because the office of the presidency has been abused,” said Sherry Glaser. “Whether it’s spying on the American people, or false representation in going to war… these are impeachable offences,” she said.
The protestors are also calling on Pelosi to cut funding for the war. To date, the war in Iraq and Afghanistan has resulted in the deaths of 3637 U.S. service personnel, and as many as 655,000 Iraqis.
The cost of the war is quickly approaching half a trillion dollars, an amount close to the U.S. federal budget surplus accrued under President Bill Clinton.
“We’re calling on Pelosi to absolutely stop all the funding for the war and to get our troops home immediately, starting today,” said Marget Howe.
The group later infiltrated a Hillary for President campaign meeting comprising of as many as 250 Bay Area supporters who had gathered at Clinton’s San Francisco campaign headquarters to watch the first televised democratic national debate hosted by CNN.
Greatest Hits Map:
Bitcoins for the little people:
Poppa Bush grinning about grassy knoll event at Ford’s funeral
- The Stealthy Subjugation of An Accommodating Mind
- Energy Psychology – NASA – Edgar Mitchell and Noetic Sciences
- FAKE NEWS and WISNER’S WURLITZER ARE ONE and THE SAME THING
- Former CIA Director Allen Dulles Ordered Hit on Kennedy
- The Cannabis Legalization Prohibition Shuffle
- Anti-Organic, Chemical Agenda of Big Pharma and the FDA Are Killing People
- Cannabis, Carl Sagan, Graham Hancock and Carlos Castaneda
- Carl Sagan and Cannabis, a ‘scientist’, Speaks from the Heart
- The Beginning of us all, is Manifest in, One Egyptian Symbol
- The Language of the Birds and Symbolism
List Posts By:
List Posts By:
I Keep A Close Watch On:
A Teacher of Healing
It Came From Earth
The Alchemy Web Site